1. Hobbyplastic.co.uk is a division of MacGregor Industries Ltd. Our Registered Address is:
MacGregor Industries Limited
Tel: 01628 760433
Fax: 01628 760435
2. When you place an order with Hobbyplastic.co.uk, your order will be processed by MacGregor Industries Ltd. Your Packing Note and Sales Invoice may be issued using MacGregor Industries paperwork.
3. Our VAT number is GB 207 9619 46
4. Founded in 1962, our Company Registration Number is 712612
1. Hobbyplastic.co.uk is an internet shop for secure e-commerce transactions. Hobbyplastic.co.uk is a division of MacGregor Industries Ltd.
2. When ordering from Hobbyplastic.co.uk you will be asked to provide personal data including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and a choice of payment. If paying by Credit or Debit Card, we will also request payment card details. This personal data will be used to process your order, including payment and delivery.
3. We will only record personal data that is pertinent to our prime business needs.
4. Your personal data will not be used for any unsolicited communication unless you give prior consent. If you have given consent, you may receive information on our products and promotions that we feel may be of interest to you.
5. Hobbyplastic.co.uk will take all reasonable care to ensure that your details are kept secure. We will not supply your personal data to third parties unless required to do so by law. We will not export your personal data outside the European Community.
6. Upon request from you (the account holder), Hobbyplastic.co.uk will delete your personal data from our records. This will cancel your account. If you wish to make further purchases, you will need to re-enter your personal data.
7. You may request that we correct any errors in your personal data. You may also request that your personal data be updated should your details change.
8. Please contact us regarding any issues or problems concerning your personal data. You can reach us on 01628 760433, or e-mail: email@example.com
10. The host server for this website is situated in the United Kingdom and is subject to United Kingdom Data Protection laws.
How To Order1. All transactions using this website are subject to UK law.
2. You will be asked to create an account the first time you use the Hobbyplastic.co.uk internet shop. The information you supply will be used to process your orders, including payment and delivery.
3. When you have selected a product, click on the image or adjacent link to access the product page. This shows in-depth product information and the price. Further product information can be viewed in the FAQ section. All prices are in GBP (£), including VAT, but do not include delivery costs. Delivery costs will appear when you add your selection to your Shopping Basket.
4. Valid pricing periods - please e-mail or write to us for further information.
5. If you want to add the selected product to your basket, click the "Add to Basket" button. When you view your Shopping Basket you can remove items by clicking the "Remove" box next to the relevant product.
6. Next, choose a delivery method. Then click "Checkout" and follow the instructions.
7. When you confirm your order, we will give you an order reference number. Please save this order reference number in case of any queries.
8. When you place an order with Hobbyplastic.co.uk, you are making an offer to purchase the products selected from our registered company, MacGregor Industries Limited, in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. This constitutes a legally binding contract. Please note that we may not always be able to accept your offer. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance.
9. After your order has been placed, you will be asked to select your preferred method of payment. Please enter your payment details as requested. When you have told us how you would like to pay, please click on the "Make Payment" button. If you have chosen to pay by credit card, your card will not be debited until the goods are despatched.
10. Your order will be acknowledged by an Order Confirmation message. This allows you to make a final check of your order and to verify your payment details. Please note that this message is NOT an acceptance of your order.
11. An Order Confirmation e-mail will also be sent.
12. We will then despatch your order and if paying by card, it will be debited at this point. This will denote acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Hobbyplastic.co.uk. You can, however, cancel your order - please refer to the Cancellations & Returns section below.
13. We reserve the right not to accept an order. This may happen if a product that you have ordered is out of stock or if we are unable to obtain authorisation using the payment details that you have supplied.
Out Of Stock Purchases
1. Estimated delivery times for Out of Stock JR Propo & Saito products is 4-6 weeks. For more accurate delivery times contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will be notified when this item is back in stock before we despatch
3. When placing a back order we recommend payment by Credit Card, you will not be charged until items are ready for dispatch. If you choose Paypal as your preferred payment method for back orders you will be charged in full.
4. Postage will only be charged on your initial order.
5. Cancellation of Out Of Stock Purchases must be done within 24 hours.
As this is not a regular delivery service from Pilot RC to Macgregor Industires When back ordering Pilot kits on our website we will not take any payment until we can confirm your order with the manufacturer.
Once the order has been confirmed then we will require to take a 20% deposit, and the remaining balance will be paid once we are ready to dispatch your order.
If you require any further information please don't hesitate to contact our sales team on 01628 760430
1. Payment can be made using most popular debit and credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa and UK Maestro. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon despatch of your order, subject to authorisation by the card issuer.
2. Your credit/debit card will be charged once the item has been shipped. When more than one item is requested on your order we will only charge for each item as it is shipped. Prior to charging your card an authorisation will occur for the amount of your order. The authorisation process will validate the card number, status, available credit line and billing information to ensure that it matches exactly what the bank or card company has on file. Your bank may attempt to contact you for additional information prior to authorising the sale amount.
Once an authorisation is received you may notice a decrease in your available credit line for the amount of your order. Your bank may hold this amount for a specified time, depending on your banks policy. Please contact your bank with regards to their authorisation policies.
When items on backorder become available we will re-authorise your card in order to take further payment.
3. If the card issuer refuses to authorise payment, we will send you an e-mail informing you that we cannot complete the transaction.
4. Our Payment Service Provider is SecureTrading - Secure Trading are the UK's leading independent Payment Service Provider, processing credit and debit card payments for thousands of websites. SecureTrading only provides our customers, i.e. the merchant, with the ability to accept online card payments. We are not involved in any way with the provision of the goods or services they offer and we have no details of delivery status, nor can we process refunds on their behalf.
All sensitive payment card information is encrypted using the most sophisticated e-payment software available and is sent to the bank for instant authorisation via the SecureTrading network of payment gateways. Transactions normally take a few seconds to be processed and at no time are your payment card details at risk from cyber criminals.
SecureTrading also remain PCI DSS Level 1 accredited for the third year running, having satisfactorily met the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) and other major payment card association security requirements related to the protection of cardholder data.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
More information about shopping securely with SecureTrading can be found at www.securetrading.com/support/misc/shopper-help
5. Debit and credit card transactions taken over a telephone are processed using our Bank of Scotland PDQ terminal.
5. While we take all reasonable care to ensure that your details are kept secure, we cannot be held liable for any losses suffered should a third party gain unauthorised access to any data you have provided when ordering from Hobbyplastic.co.uk.
7. Payment can also be made by cheque or postal order made payable to MacGregor Industries Ltd. and sent to our adddress as above. The cheque must be in Pounds Sterling drawn on a UK bank account.
1. Hobbyplastic.co.uk delivers to all areas within the United Kingdom.
2. Products will be sent to the delivery address shown in the Order Confirmation, normally as a packet by Royal Mail First Class Post. As shipping is dependant upon the parcel weight, size and value the cost of this service as well as any alternative delivery options, including Special Delivery, are shown once an item has been added to your shopping basket.
3. The Royal Mail aim to deliver First Class packets by the next working day following despatch. However please allow a week for delivery. If your order has not been received after this time, please contact us on 01628 760433, or e-mail: email@example.com
4. When selecting special delivery or alternative couriers as your preferred delivery method you must ensure that someone is available to receive the parcel otherwise you will become liable for any re-delivery charges that may be incurred.
5. If a free delivery option is offered (UK customers only), the carrier used is at our discretion. We will endeavour to use a next day service but this cannot be guaranteed.
6. Hobbyplastic.co.uk will also deliver to any other country served by Royal Mail Airmail, again costs and any other options available are shown once an item has been added to your basket.
7. If a Courier next day option is offered (UK customers only), the carrier used is at our discretion. We will endeavour to use a next day service but this cannot be guaranteed. The next day reference is an aspiration which is achieved with most of our deliveries but delays may be caused by the carrier which are beyond our control.
Cancellations and Returns
1. Should you need to modify, cancel or return your order, please contact us on 01628 760433, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You are entitled to cancel an order within seven working days following the day of delivery. We will give you a refund equivalent to the purchase price of the products that have been despatched. You will have to pay the return post and packaging.
3. Since we usually offer same day despatch, it may not be possible to stop an order from being sent out even if you cancel on the same day as you place an order.
4. All items being returned must be new and unused goods in their original packaging. We are unable to accept back any products with internal sealed clam-shell packaging where such packaging has been opened. The product with such packaging should be viewed for damage before opening the sealed packaging.
5. Hobbyplastic.co.uk does not accept any liability for the loss or damage of returned goods. We can only process refunds after we have received the returned goods and verified that they are in saleable condition. Please address all returned goods to:
MacGregor Industries Ltd. (Hobbyplastic.co.uk Returns)