- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Professional designed for 3D aerobatics/competition
- Large aileron/elevator
- Thin wing/stab airfoil
- Professionally covered in Oracover (Ultracote) from Germany
- Fuselage is set up for cannister installation
- Cowl with cowl ring.
- Complete hardware included
- Removable wings and stabs
- Removable rudder
- All control horns included
- Laser cut engine mounting templates
There are three servo bays on per wing. The middle servo bay is for one servo per wing, other two servo bays are for two servos per wing. Don't cut the Ultracote with the wrong hole.
- Pre hinged wings and stabs
- Pre hinged Fin and Rudder
- Pre installed fuel tank
- Pre installed firewall
- Pre mounted and painted Canopy
- Pre installed pull pull wire with ball links on rudder
- Pre installed push rods with Ball links
Carbon Fibre Accessories Version:
- Carbon Fibre wing tube included
- Carbon Fibre tail wing tube included
- Carbon Fibre landing gear included
- Carbon Fibre tail wheel included
- Carbon Fibre spinner included
|Wing Area:||2156 sq in(13910sq cm)
|Fuselage length:||101 in(2.58M)
|Weight:||27.8 lbs (12.6kg
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code
||Colour Scheme No
||Oracover Covering No
||Ultracote Covering No
100cc MacGregor HV Servo Pack Includes:
Normal Price: £656.15 | Combo Price: £499.95
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at email@example.com and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 30 March, 2017.