1. Hobbyplastic.co.uk delivers to all areas within the United Kingdom.
2. Products will be sent to the delivery address shown in the Order Confirmation, normally as a packet by Royal Mail First Class Post. As shipping is dependant upon the parcel weight, size and value the cost of this service as well as any alternative delivery options, including Special Delivery, are shown once an item has been added to your shopping basket.
3. The Royal Mail aim to deliver First Class packets by the next working day following despatch. However please allow a week for delivery. If your order has not been received after this time, please contact us on 01628 760433, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. When selecting special delivery or alternative couriers as your preferred delivery method you must ensure that someone is available to receive the parcel otherwise you will become liable for any re-delivery charges that may be incurred.
5. If a free delivery option is offered (UK customers only), the carrier used is at our discretion. We will endeavour to use a next day service but this cannot be guaranteed.
6. Hobbyplastic.co.uk will also deliver to any other country served by Royal Mail Airmail, again costs and any other options available are shown once an item has been added to your basket.
7. If a Courier next day option is offered (UK customers only), the carrier used is at our discretion. We will endeavour to use a next day service but this cannot be guaranteed. The next day reference is an aspiration which is achieved with most of our deliveries but delays may be caused by the carrier which are beyond our control.
Cancellations and Returns
1. Should you need to modify, cancel or return your order, please contact us on 01628 760433, or e-mail: email@example.com
2. You are entitled to cancel an order within seven working days following the day of delivery. We will give you a refund equivalent to the purchase price of the products that have been despatched. You will have to pay the return post and packaging.
3. Since we usually offer same day despatch, it may not be possible to stop an order from being sent out even if you cancel on the same day as you place an order.
4. All items being returned must be new and unused goods in their original packaging. We are unable to accept back any products with internal sealed clam-shell packaging where such packaging has been opened. The product with such packaging should be viewed for damage before opening the sealed packaging.
5. Hobbyplastic.co.uk does not accept any liability for the loss or damage of returned goods. We can only process refunds after we have received the returned goods and verified that they are in saleable condition. Please address all returned goods to:
MacGregor Industries Ltd. (Hobbyplastic.co.uk Returns)